In fact, some studies revealed that CBD actually counteracts the psychoactive effect of THC. Yep https://cbdhempoilpain.com, it’s an ”anti-high” substance, so don’t worry about tripping away.
- The most common side effects were sleepiness, decreased appetite, diarrhea, change in liver function, fatigue, malaise, asthenia , rash, insomnia, sleep disorder, poor quality sleep, and infections.
- Summarized below are the results from a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine in May 2018.
- 14 people who received CBD had an increase in a test of liver function.
- Sleepiness, sedation, and lethargy led to stopping Epidiolex in 3% of people taking the higher dose.
- The most frequent cause of stopping treatment with Epidiolex was a change in liver function.
The Strongest Cbd Oil For Sale In 2020
This level of transparency isn’t typical in the CBD market, and it really makes the manufacturer stand out. A few studies reported that CBD may have serious antipsychotic potential.
More Releases For Cbd
The scientific name for one of the two main strains of marijuana is Cannabis sativa as well. However, the difference between industrial hemp and marijuana is that the latter can contain over 40% of THC, which is its main psychoactive (mind-altering) compound.
To summarize, don’t worry if you mix the two by accident, but mixing CBD with alcohol intentionally is absolutely pointless. There have been no serious side effects reported after CBD usage. Also, there’s no such thing as CBD overdose, so you could say that CBD is almost absolutely safe to take .
One of the reasons why CBD became legal throughout the last years is that it doesn’t have any mind-altering effects. In other words, industrial hemp and marijuana are botanically the same plant , but industrial hemp will never get you high due to its low content of THC. That’s why CBD is extracted from this specific plant, and not from marijuana.